Table of Contents
- Donkey - An async crontab application by Swoole.
- multiprocess - Easy to make the common PHP/Python/JS...script change daemon and multi-process execution.
- statistics - A web monitor system by Swoole.
- swoole-jobs - Dynamic multi process worker queue base on swoole, like gearman but high performance.
- hprose-swoole - Hprose asynchronous client & standalone server based on swoole.
- mqtt-server - A simple swoole mqtt server.
- Dora-RPC - An RPC For the PHP MicroService by Swoole.
- swoole-grpc - A GRPC implement based on Swoole Http2 Server.
- php-amqplib - A PHP coroutine client for RabbitMQ base on Swoole extension.
- zmq - ZeroMQ bindings for Swoole.
- swoole-http-client - An async http client in compatible with psr7 request and response.
- Guzzle-Swoole - A coroutine handler for Guzzle.
- Saber - a human-friendly, high-performance HTTP client component that has almost everything you can imagine.
- TSF - A coroutine and Swoole based php server framework in Tencent.
- easyswoole - Use swoole easily just like echo "hello world";.
- Swoft - A modern high performance AOP and coroutine PHP Framework based on Swoole.
- Blink - A high performance web framework and application server in PHP.
- FastD - A high performance PHP API framework.
- zhttp - A light weight web framework.
- php-msf - A micro service framework developed by Camera 360 team.
- mixphp - A light weight yet hight performance web framework.
- GroupCo - A web framework for API, Http server, RPC server, micro service and high concurrency use cases.
- Igni - Psr-compatible micro-framework for rest services.
- Siler - Flat files and plain-old PHP functions rocking on a production-grade, high-performance, scalable, concurrent and non-blocking HTTP server.
- Hyperf - a coroutine framework that focuses on hyperspeed and flexibility, specifically used for build microservices or middlewares.
- imi - a high-performance coroutine application development framework based on PHP Swoole, which supports the development of HttpApi, WebSocket, TCP, UDP services.
- One - a minimalist, high-performance PHP framework that supports the [swoole | php-fpm] environment
- Sworm - A PHP NotORM-like database library based on Swoole for simple working with data in the database.
- swoole2-mysqlpool - A MySQL connection pool.
- laravel-swoole-cp - A swoole connection pool for Laravel.
- mysql-proxy - A MySQL proxy with connection pool and read/write splitting support.
- SMProxy - A MySQL database connection pool based on MySQL protocol and Swoole.
- laravel-swoole - ❤️ A high performance HTTP sever based on Swoole. Speed up your Laravel or Lumen applications. This repo is maintained by Swoole Taiwan Community.
- Lawoole - A combination framework with Swoole and Laravel.
- laravel-swoole-jsonrpc - The JSON-RPC server and client based on Swoole, for Laravel and Lumen framework.
- lumen-swoole-http - A bridge from Swoole to Lumen.
- laravel-s - Speed up Laravel/Lumen by Swoole, 'S' means Swoole, Speed, High performance.
- Slim-Swoole - Convenient library to run SlimPHP applications with Swoole.
- zys - A high performance service framework based on Yaf or Swoole.
- yii2-swoole - An integration with yii2 and Swoole.
- phwoolcon - An integration with Phalcon and Swoole.
- zend-expressive-swoole - Swoole support for Expressive applications.
- Swoole Bundle for Symfony - Symfony integration with Swoole to speed up your applications.
- docker-swoole-webapp - Simple Docker-image to build your applications based on Swoole PHP extension.
- Docker Image for Swoole - This image is built for general-purpose. We have different examples included in this Git repository to help developers to get familiar with the image and Swoole.
- jegarn - A chat system, based on Swoole, redis and msgpack.
Add your project on this page by sending email to [email protected]