Table of Contents
- hyperf/crontab - The cron component for Hyperf, allowing jobs to run at intervals of seconds.
- osgochina/swoole-crontab - A Swoole-based crontab schedule. It allows jobs to run at intervals of seconds, and is fully compatible with crontab syntax.
- Swoole Tracker - An online service to track and analyze the performances of PHP/Swoole applications. Key features include memory leak detection, performance analytics, and runtime stats. Chinese version only.
- swoole/debugger - A remote debugger of Swoole. By adding one-line of code, you can debug your application remotely using a rich list of commands.
- swoole/sdebug - A fork of Xdebug to debug Swoole applications.
- upscale/swoole-blackfire - Blackfire profiler integration for Swoole web-server.
- yasd - Yet Another Swoole Debugger.
- chubbyphp/chubbyphp-framework: A minimal middleware based micro framework using PSR, with the goal is to achive the best combination of flexibility and simplicity by using standards.
- Hyperf - A coroutine framework that focuses on hyperspeed and flexibility.
- Hyperf components (an incomplete list)
- Third-party components (an incomplete list)
- 96qbhy/hyperf-auth - An authentication component for Hyperf. It supports JWT and session-based authentications. You can also create your own authentication drivers if needed.
- reasno/fastmongo - A coroutine-based MongoDB client for Hyperf.
- imi - A Swoole-based framework, with built-in support for HTTP/1, HTTP/2, WebSocket, TCP, UDP, and MQTT.
- Laminas/Mezzio/Zend Framework
- Laravel Octane - Laravel Octane supercharges your application's performance by serving your application using high-powered application servers, including Swoole and RoadRunner.
- Siler - A set of general purpose high-level abstractions aiming an API for declarative programming in PHP.
- lizhichao/one - A simple and efficient framework that works both under PHP-FPM and Swoole.
- Mix PHP - A single-threaded coroutine PHP framework.
- phpmv/ubiquity - A powerful and fast framework for efficient design.
- Simps - A simple, lightweight and high-performance PHP coroutine framework.
- Polyel - A full-stack MVC PHP framework/server built from the ground up based on Swoole.
To run PHP/PHP-FPM frameworks using Swoole
- hhxsv5/laravel-s - An out-of-the-box adapter to run Laravel/Lumen applications with Swoole.
- scil/laravel-fly - To be an absolutely safe solution to speed up Laravel with Swoole. Preloading + Coroutine and Tinker Online.
- swooletw/laravel-swoole - A high-performance HTTP server to run Laravel/Lumen application on top of Swoole.
- toxmc/fast-laravel - A Swoole-based high-performance HTTP server to speed up your Laravel applications.
- hyperf/task - The task component for Hyperf, providing an easy way to add and dispatch tasks to task workers in Swoole.
- kcloze/swoole-jobs - An efficient Swoole-based job queue system.
- swlib/archer - A Swoole-based task component, with different runtime modes supported: serial queue, concurrent queue, defer, timer, etc.
Fantastic Swoole-related books
- Mastering Swoole PHP - Build your high performance large scale concurrent system in a more flexible and efficient way than ever before with this first & only Swoole PHP book, with PHP 8 ready.
Fantastic Swoole-related videos